Clerical Support - Events
Online: 25 - April - 2022
Closing Date: 27 - April - 2022
This role involves the management and delivery of our Event Medical Section within Medicore Medical Services. The individual will act as the primary point of contact for all event inquiries. They will liaise with clients and clinical personnel to ensure the delivery of a quality pre-hospital event medical service. They will manage and schedule our clinical personnel to ensure continued service delivery. They will also work closely with our ambulance section in support of our ambulance service and when tasking ambulance crews to events.
- Act as the primary point of contact in our event section.
- Manage enquiries, event bookings and service delivery.
- Support our ambulance control and dispatch section as required.
- Support the compliance function in relation to service delivery.
- Report and feedback to the wider clinical team.
- Completing other duties as assigned.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritize according to varying deadlines.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced environment.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines.
- Experience & proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Experience and knowledge of the Pre-Hospital environment in Ireland
- PHECC Registered Practitioner
- Experience in a similar role.
Medicore Medical Services is an equal opportunities employer.